Within this section you will find JCQCIC forms for Access Arrangements, Reasonable Adjustments and Special Consideration.
From 1 September 2018 Functional Skills qualifications were no longer covered by the JCQ publication Access Arrangements and Reasonable Adjustments.
In light of this, the following JCQ forms were withdrawn:
Form 1: Application for Access Arrangements
Form 7: Application for Modified Papers
Form 8A: Assessing Candidates for Access Arrangements
Form 9: Arrangements permitted by the centre
Form 11: Notification of Access Arrangements - ELC qualifications*
Form 12: Application for Access Arrangements - ELC qualifications
The relevant awarding body/bodies should be contacted regarding the administrative arrangements for Functional Skills qualifications.
*Form 11 has now been withdrawn in paper format and can be found with other online forms within the Centre Admin Portal (CAP).
- Assessment and grade setting: an overview
- Access Arrangements, Reasonable Adjustments and Special Consideration
- CAP (Centre Admin Portal)
- Exam Room Posters
- General Regulations
- 'ICE' - Instructions for conducting examinations
- Information for candidates documents
- Key Dates and Timetables
- Non-Examination Assessments
- Online Forms
- Past Papers
- Post-Results Services
- Results and Certification
- Other documents